New idea time.
I’ve decided to start a Link List. If you haven’t heard of this sort of thing before then basically you add your blog name and people who come to Blush will see a list of links directing them to other interesting blogs like yours! You get more traffic and we all find new, great blogs to read.
I’ll post a list of all the links collected during the week on Sundays and at the end of the month I’ll do a bigger homepage feature. If you have a competition going then let me know and I’ll put the info in the feature post.
I’ve been part of these type of “chains” or “link circles” before and they really do help to get your blog out there and opened up to an audience that may have been missing out on your thoughts and opinions.
I’m not doing this to bump my own subscriber list…you don’t have to follow me if you don’t want to (although you will get the feature posts delivered to your e-mail/bloglovin’ feed etc if you do).
All you have to do to take part is:
1. Leave a comment below with the following info:
* Name of your Blog
* Link to your blog
* One sentence describing you/your blog
2. Put a link back to this post on your blog so others can join in, don’t forget to tell me when you do!
3. (Optional!) Leave a comment if you have a competition running. This can be done at any time.
4. (Optional!) Follow this blog to keep track of feature posts via the subscribe button, Bloglovin’ or Hello Cotton.
I look forward to reading all your blogs!