Interviews are over, I don’t hear the results until Monday but I’m going to put it out of mind.
So, what have I been doing for the past three weeks (other than stressing out!)?
- I’ve bought th cutest purse from Next
- Styled my Next Olympic scarf.
- Argued with Glossybox management
- Argued with Glossybox customer service staff
- Attempted to discover what the frick is going on with Carmine refunds.
There will be separate posts about all of the above but for those that have been tweeting me/messaging about Carmine:
- I have been e-mailing Roxanne from Carmine about refunds
- As far as Roxanne was concerned everyone who was due a refund should have received them by now
- BUT, she had no idea that Carmine were refunding the loyalty points (£5 per 50 points earned) until I showed her the e-mail and tweets that were sent out from their customer services.
- Roxanne is trying to get hold of their former CEO to discover if refunds are actually on the way or if we were all lied to.
on the Glossy front
- Despite the e-mails and news articles that tell us otherwise…Glossybox categorically state that they have never had anything to do with Carmine
- “We did not buy or merge with Carmine. Carmine does not exist”
- A lot of people have e-mailed Glossybox with questions about Carmine as we were told to but we’ve all received the same answer which basically boils down to “Sod off unless you’re going to subscribe to us”
I will of course keep you up to date with Carmine related news, IF YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANY KIND OF REFUND FROM CARMINE PLEASE COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND ALL THE NAMES TO ROXANNE.